Seth Mayer was born in America in 1961.
He is an international award-winning photographer and visual artist whose work has been published worldwide.
Both his color and black and white images explore multiple subject matter such as, people, landscape, buildings, abstract, conceptual and still life. Motion through the use of long exposures plays an important role in many of Seth’s images.
- Commercial/portrait/ fine art photographer since 1982
- Seth’s fashion/costume work is in specialty retailers throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin & South America, Australia, and Asia. Licensors include: DC Comics, Lucas Licensing, Disney, Marvel, Mattel, Warner Brothers, Playboy, Paramount Pictures and many others.
- A partial list of corporate clients: Cask LLC. ,Castle Creek Capital, Cushman & Wakefield, Genomatica, Great American Credit Union, Kindred Healthcare, Locust Walk Partners, Lloyd Pest Control, Mask Illusions, USS Midway Museum , RiffTrax, Rubies, Shepherd Ventures, Secret Wishes, Solutions Consulting, Sotera Wireless, Technology Integration Group
- Art / Stock sales worldwide. Seth’s images have been on display around the U.S. in museums and galleries, corporate offices and homes of private collectors.
- Seth holds individual and small group photography workshops to help aspiring and professional photographers improve their craft and vision.
Awarded the title of Master Photographer from the PPA, Professional Photographers of America, Seth is also a member of NANPA, North American Nature Photography Association and Nature First organization.